Watch the sunset paint the sky purple and pink while slowly dipping behind the Dois Irmaos mountains in these sophisticated yet sporty Arpoador bottoms.
Inspired by Arpoador, one of the best surf and sunset spots in Rio, these bottoms offer coverage to make you feel confident and yet sit lower on the hips.
The Arpoador bottoms are ideal for the sporty Now in Rio girl that likes to show off a little more skin and take some risks while still being fully supported.
The Arpoador bottoms are a perfect balance of sophistication, elegance, and comfort.
Premium Italian fabric made with the regenerative ECONYL® yarn.
ECONYL® utilizes reclaimed fishing nets and other waste in the production process turning these materials into new premium-grade regenerative nylon fabric.
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber (PA)
- 18% Elastane
- Shape retention & shaping effect
- Excellent coverage & adjustable straps
- Reversible [black & blue]
- UPF 50+ UV protection factor
- Quick-drying & breathable
- Chlorine & saltwater resistant
- Low-rise bottoms with medium bottom coverage
- 1% of your purchase goes to the NGO Viva Zacarezinho.
Designed in Portugal | Sourced and made in Europe with respect for people.